TEKKEN 7 Tournament Rules
I. General Rules and Flow
-We will allow participants to configure buttons to their preferred settings prior to each match (but cannot be altered once a match has begun).
-Competitors may choose to play rounds on their own pad if preferred, but agree that all equipment will be subject to inspection by ClutchZone staff prior to participation.
-All Participants are responsible for their own equipment and ClutchZone will not be liable for any loss or damage to participant equipment.
-Participants must use a PlayStation 4 arcade stick controller, PlayStation 4 DUALSHOCK 4 (wired). If participants do not have an approved controller, they may use an approved controller provided by ClutchZone.
II. General Game Setting Rules
Race to 2 match wins during eliminations(best 2 out of 3)
Race to 3 match wins for Championship/Finals(best 3 out of 5)
3 Rounds per match(Best 3 out of 5)
60 seconds (default setting)
Winner must continue using the same character
Losing player has the option to change characters
III. Round Forfeiture
• If a participant presses PAUSE during a Fight they will immediately forfeit of the Round unless
sanctioned by a member of ClutchZone Staff.
• ClutchZone will not tolerate excuses attributed to mobile phone rings, itches, sneezes etc. and their decision is final.
• If a participant wishes to change the configuration of their controller buttons once a Match has already begun they must forfeit the Fight.
Preliminations will be held on October 8, 2017 at Clutchzone, Located at General Maxilom Ave. Banilad Cebu City.
Registration Fee: 150 pesos
Deadline for registration is on October 3 2017. Schedule of drop off: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM Daily
Instructions on payment:
- Drop your registration fees in this location:
- La Tegola, The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu. Located at the ground floor near Starbucks coffee
- In the front of a white envelope, write your:
and place your registration fee along with it.
- Drop your envelope to the cashier in charge.
Just by registering, each player in the team will avail for an entry for the ARCHcon raffle draw and some ARCHcon freebies. (To be claimed during event day/s only).
Contact the ARCHcon administrators/organizers to:
- Provide feedback on the tournament.
- Ask questions about the specific tournament you participated in/watched.
- Ask questions about prizing.
Contact the ARCHcon marshal to:
- Clear up any questions about rulings at your tournament.
- Ask general questions about tournament rules.
Contact us at:
CHAMPION: 5,000 PHP, Trophy and Framed Certificate.
1st runner up: 1,500 PHP, Framed Certificate
2nd Runner up: 500 PHP, Framed Certificate
Registration fees will go to the SHS-AdC Blue Plate Project.